Sunday, December 20, 2009

Exhale

Today I turned in my Online English Final Exam, marking the official end of my Final Exams for the Fall 2009 Semester. I can now officially enjoy the rest of the year, stress-free. And how did I do you ask? Well, in the past, I would have fretted over anything less than an A, but now, especially for my General Education classes, I just want to get a C or better so that I don't have to take them over again. Having said that, I think I got straight B's this year, maybe an A or two, but probably straight B's. Being an honor student and a member of Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society, I know that straight B's aren't the best that I can do, but consider this: I took 5 classes this semester, and I really wasn't terribly interested in any of them. Only one of them was a law class, and even my teacher will tell you that Bankruptcy law is not a fun class (though she made it as fun as it could be.) So between carrying a heavy load of difficult and boring classes certainly affected my work ethic this term. Though I was really only "sick" once during the semester, I took as many "sick days" as I could from each class just to keep myself from burning out. Add to that the fact that this is my first term going to 2 schools (University of LaVerne & Mt. SAC) at the same time, I had a lot on my plate. I'm so glad the term is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment